COOKIES
Utilizamos apenas os cookies essenciais para o funcionamento do nosso site. Ao continuar navegando você está ciente desta condição.
OK
Music, Dance and Theater School

The Culture House’s Music, Dance and Theater School is a permanent activity that welcomes and favors the social and artistic insertion. Its several actions awaken and develop talents in the fields of the performing arts, and stand as opportunities for local children, teenagers and adults, especially those in vulnerable socio-economic conditions.

The school carries out actions related to the teaching of music to up to 480 children, teenagers and young adults from 5 to 18 years of age; dance education to up to 190 children, teens and young adults; and drama classes to 60 children, teens and young adults. Vacancies are distributed according to the following pattern: 70% for students enrolled in either city or state public schools; the other 30 % for students enrolled in private schools, thus stimulating inclusion and diversity. The school currently offers courses on Choir Singing, Woodwind Flute, Guitar, Ballet, Traditional Rhythms and Performing Arts.

Vacancies are filled by the public drawing of lots that take place at the beginning of each school year (February).

Children’s Musicalization
– From 4 years of age on.
– Wednesdays and Fridays at different hours.

Choir Singing and Woodwind Flute Classes
– From 4 years of age on.
– Tuesdays and Thursdays or Wednesdays and Fridays at different hours.

Guitar Classes
– From 10 years of age on.
– Tuesdays and Thursdays at different hours.

Classical Ballet Classes
– From 3 years of age on.
– Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays at different hours.

Traditional Rhythm Classes
– From 16 years of age on.
– Wednesdays and Fridays at 7 p.m.

Performing Arts Classes
– From 10 years of age on.
– Tuesdays and Thursdays at 2 p.m. and at 7 p.m.

Come take part in our classes! For further information: (94) 99149-1549

Rua das Esmeraldas, 141
Jardim das Palmeiras
Canaã dos Carajás/PA

 

Comunicado

A Casa da Cultura de Canaã dos Carajás está temporariamente fechada à visitação devido ao surto de COVID-19.

Consulte nossa programação.

×

Powered by WhatsApp Chat

× Como posso te ajudar?